HESI A2 Entrance Exam
The HESI A2 Exam is the accepted entrance exam for the Vocational Nursing program
at San Jacinto College.
The HESI A2 Exam is administered in person and has been scheduled for the following
The HESI A2 Exam is administered online and has been scheduled for the following date.
- Limited to one exam per application period with San Jacinto College South Campus.
- Score reports are accepted from any institution.
- Score reports are good for up to two years.
- Scores are received internally by the program or results may be attached to the application.
- Minimum cumulative score of 70% total in Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar,
& Math. The Critical Thinking section is not required.
1) Schedule as soon as possible.
2) Test your equipment.
3) Download the Chrome or Firefox extension.
4) Watch the student experience video for what to expect.