San Jacinto College Student

Continuing Education Transcript Request

Most Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs), which are reported as part of your permanent student record. Here’s how to request a transcript.

Two Ways to Request Transcript Copies

  1. By Mail

    You may request copies of your transcript by mail sending a completed Transcript Request Form and a copy of your photo ID to:

    San Jacinto College
    Student Records Management
    13735 Beamer Road
    Houston, TX 77089

  2. Online

    Log into My San Jac and select “Transcripts” from the dashboard

Any Questions?

To learn more about continuing professional development policies at San Jac, please email or reach out to our vice chancellor. We’re happy to help.

Connect with Us
Sarah Janes
Associate Vice Chancellor, CPD
(281) 478-3605
Elena Flores
Executive Assistant
(281) 478-3689x1003